Duette™ hybrid contact lens for regular astigmatism
Duette™ is the only FDA cleared silicone hydrogel hybrid contact lens for astigmatism
- RGP center provides superior HD vision.
- Design corrects astigmatism so vision is never blurry or out of focus, even at night.
- Silicone hydrogel skirt offers all-day comfort like a soft lens.
- HealthyEyes™ surface treatment keeps lens moist all day.
- Breathable materials keep eyes healthy and white.
- Special lens material blocks harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- Design prevents dirt from getting under lens and lens from popping-out.
SynergEyes® A hybrid contact lens for regular and irregular astigmatism
- The rigid center corrects regular and irregular astigmatism and delivers crisp, high definition vision…even at night.
- The soft skirt keeps the lens stable, while providing the all-day comfort and wearability of a soft lens. The soft skirt also prevents debris from getting underneath the lens and keeps the lenses securely on the eye, so SynergEyes lenses will not dislodge.
- SynergEyes lenses are free from “toric lens rotation,” so the optics remain stable delivering consistently clear vision – blink after blink.
SynergEyes® Multifocal for presbyopia
Only the SynergEyes® Multifocal offers the benefits of a hybrid contact lens:
- The hybrid design puts the near and distance optics exactly where you need them and keeps them there – even when you blink or shift your gaze
- High definition vision that only a “hard” lens can provide with two areas of focus customized just for you: one for distance and one for near, so you will always see clearly, both up close and far away
- All-day comfort similar to a soft lens
- Ability to correct astigmatism, nearsightedness, and farsightedness while simultaneously providing computer and reading vision
- Crisp, clear vision at near and far in both eyes
- A contact lens that will deliver excellent vision through all stages of presbyopia – you won’t need to change lens designs as your eyesight changes with age.
Rigid Gas Permeable (GP) Contact Lenses
Soft contact lenses are the most common type of contact lens, but there is another lesser-known category of contact lens materials called rigid gas permeable (RGP) contact lenses. RGP’s are rigid, but shouldn’t be confused with old-style “hard” contact lenses, which are now obsolete.
The newer RGP materials supersede the old “hard” contacts by improving comfort and transmitting more oxygen to the eye. For some patients, RGP’s can also provide better vision, durability, and deposit resistance than soft contact lenses.
Schedule Your Eye Exam Today
8405 Park Meadows Center Dr
Lone Tree, CO 80124
Mon-Sat: 11 am–6 pm